2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 3 - Registration Laws; Security Interests; Anti-Theft Provisions; Bicycles; Equipment; Unsafe Vehicles; Off-Highway Motor Vehicles; Other Vehicles
Part 11 - OFF-HIGHWAY MOTOR VEHICLES
- Section 66-3-1001 - Short title.
- Section 66-3-1001.1 - Definitions.
- Section 66-3-1002 - Repealed.
- Section 66-3-1003 - Off-highway motor vehicles; registration.
- Section 66-3-1004 - Registration certificate and nonresident permit fees; renewal; distribution of fees.
- Section 66-3-1004.1 - Repealed.
- Section 66-3-1005 - Exemptions.
- Section 66-3-1006 - Grounds for refusing registration or certificate of title.
- Section 66-3-1007 - Evidentiary value of certificate of title.
- Section 66-3-1008 - Validating stickers to be furnished by division.
- Section 66-3-1009 - Repealed.
- Section 66-3-1010 - Licensing.
- Section 66-3-1010.1 - Off-highway motor vehicle safety training organization; approval and certification.
- Section 66-3-1010.2 - Off-highway motor vehicle safety permit; requirements; issuance.
- Section 66-3-1010.3 - Operation and equipment; safety requirements.
- Section 66-3-1010.4 - Safety helmet; civil liability.
- Section 66-3-1010.5 - Requirements of dealers to distribute safety information.
- Section 66-3-1011 - Operation on streets or highways; prohibited areas.
- Section 66-3-1012 - Driving of off-highway motor vehicles adjacent to highway.
- Section 66-3-1013 - Liability; local registration prohibited.
- Section 66-3-1014 - Accidents and accident reports.
- Section 66-3-1015 - Enforcement.
- Section 66-3-1016 - Repealed.
- Section 66-3-1017 - Off-highway motor vehicle advisory board created; members; compensation.
- Section 66-3-1018 - Department; powers and duties.
- Section 66-3-1019 - Fund created; disposition.
- Section 66-3-1020 - Penalties.
- Section 66-3-1021 - Legislative oversight.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.