2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 61 - Professional and Occupational Licenses
Article 35 - Unlicensed Health Care Practice Act
- Section 61-35-1 - Short title.
- Section 61-35-2 - Definitions.
- Section 61-35-3 - Licensing exemption.
- Section 61-35-4 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 61-35-5 - Complementary and alternative health care practitioner; duties.
- Section 61-35-6 - Applicability.
- Section 61-35-7 - Disciplinary actions.
- Section 61-35-8 - Duties of the superintendent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.