2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 8 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 45-2-801 - Repealed.
- Section 45-2-802 - Effect of divorce, annulment and decree of separation.
- Section 45-2-803 - Effect of homicide on intestate succession, wills, trusts, joint assets, life insurance and beneficiary designations.
- Section 45-2-804 - Revocation of probate and nonprobate transfers by divorce; no revocation by other changes of circumstances.
- Section 45-2-805 - Reformation to correct mistakes.
- Section 45-2-806 - Modification to achieve transferor's tax objectives.
- Section 45-2-807 - Death of spouse; community property.
- Section 45-2-808 - Validity and effect of will executed by a wife prior to July 1, 1973.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.