2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 7 - RULES OF CONSTRUCTION FOR GOVERNING INSTRUMENTS
- Section 45-2-701 - Scope.
- Section 45-2-702 - Requirement of survival by one hundred twenty hours.
- Section 45-2-703 - Choice of law as to meaning and effect of governing instrument.
- Section 45-2-704 - Power of appointment; compliance with specific reference requirement. (Repealed effective January 1, 2017.)
- Section 45-2-705 - Class gifts construed to accord with intestate succession; exceptions.
- Section 45-2-706 - Life insurance; retirement plan; account with pod designation; transfer-on-death registration; deceased beneficiary.
- Section 45-2-707 - Survivorship with respect to future interests under terms of trust; substitute takers.
- Section 45-2-708 - Class gifts to descendants, issue or heirs of the body; form of distribution if none specified.
- Section 45-2-709 - Representation; per capita at each generation; per stirpes.
- Section 45-2-710 - Worthier-title doctrine abolished.
- Section 45-2-711 - Future interests in heirs and like.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.