2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 6 - RULES OF CONSTRUCTION FOR WILLS
- Section 45-2-601 - Scope.
- Section 45-2-602 - Will may pass all property and after-acquired property.
- Section 45-2-603 - Antilapse; deceased devisee; class gifts.
- Section 45-2-604 - Failure of testamentary provision.
- Section 45-2-605 - Increase in securities; accessions.
- Section 45-2-606 - Nonademption of specific devises; unpaid proceeds of sale, condemnation or insurance; sale by conservator or agent.
- Section 45-2-607 - Nonexoneration.
- Section 45-2-608 - Exercise of power of appointment. (Repealed effective January 1, 2017.)
- Section 45-2-609 - Ademption by satisfaction.
- Section 45-2-610 to 45-2-612 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.