2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 32A - Children's Code
Article 1 - General Provisions
- Section 32A-1-1 - Short title.
- Section 32A-1-2 - Short title; scope.
- Section 32A-1-3 - Purpose of act.
- Section 32A-1-4 - Definitions.
- Section 32A-1-5 - Children's court established as division of district court; transfer.
- Section 32A-1-6 - Children's court attorney.
- Section 32A-1-7 - Guardian ad litem; powers and duties.
- Section 32A-1-7.1 - Child's attorney; powers and duties.
- Section 32A-1-8 - Jurisdiction of the court; tribal court jurisdiction.
- Section 32A-1-9 - Venue and transfer.
- Section 32A-1-10 - Petition; who may sign.
- Section 32A-1-11 - Petition; form and content.
- Section 32A-1-12 - Summons; issuance and content; waiver of service.
- Section 32A-1-13 - Summons; service.
- Section 32A-1-14 - Notice to Indian tribes.
- Section 32A-1-15 - Release or delivery from custody.
- Section 32A-1-16 - Basic rights.
- Section 32A-1-17 - Appeals.
- Section 32A-1-18 - Procedural matters.
- Section 32A-1-19 - Court costs and expenses.
- Section 32A-1-20 - Purchase of care from private agency by public agency.
- Section 32A-1-21 - Runaway child; law enforcement; permitted acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.