There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 31 - Criminal Procedure
Article 18B - Hate Crimes
- Section 31-18B-1 - Short title.
- Section 31-18B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 31-18B-3 - Hate crimes; noncapital felonies, misdemeanors or petty misdemeanors committed because of the victim's actual or perceived race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity; alterati
- Section 31-18B-4 - Hate crimes; data collection.
- Section 31-18B-5 - Hate crimes; law enforcement training.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.