2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30 - Criminal Offenses
Article 2 - Homicide
- Section 30-2-1 - Murder.
- Section 30-2-2 - Repealed.
- Section 30-2-3 - Manslaughter.
- Section 30-2-4 - Assisting suicide.
- Section 30-2-5 - Excusable homicide.
- Section 30-2-6 - Justifiable homicide by public officer or public employee.
- Section 30-2-7 - Justifiable homicide by citizen.
- Section 30-2-8 - When homicide is excusable or justifiable defendant to be acquitted.
- Section 30-2-9 - Murderer may not profit from wrongdoing; public policy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.