2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30 - Criminal Offenses
Article 19 - Gambling
- Section 30-19-1 - Definitions relating to gambling.
- Section 30-19-2 - Gambling.
- Section 30-19-3 - Commercial gambling.
- Section 30-19-4 - Permitting premises to be used for gambling.
- Section 30-19-5 - Dealing in gambling devices.
- Section 30-19-6 - Permissive lottery.
- Section 30-19-7 - Fraudulently operating a lottery.
- Section 30-19-7.2 - Recreational bingo exception.
- Section 30-19-8 - Gambling and gambling houses as public nuisance.
- Section 30-19-9 - Evidence of unlawful use of premises.
- Section 30-19-10 - Forfeiture of equipment.
- Section 30-19-11 - Remedy of lessor.
- Section 30-19-12 - Duties of enforcement officials.
- Section 30-19-13 - Bribery of participant in a contest.
- Section 30-19-14 - Testimony of witnesses to gambling.
- Section 30-19-15 - Unlawful to accept for profit anything of value to be transmitted or delivered for gambling; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.