2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 24 - Health and Safety
Article 7A - Uniform Health-Care Decisions
- Section 24-7A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 24-7A-2 - Advance health-care directives.
- Section 24-7A-2.1 - Prohibited practice.
- Section 24-7A-3 - Revocation of advance health-care directive.
- Section 24-7A-4 - Optional form.
- Section 24-7A-5 - Decisions by surrogate.
- Section 24-7A-6 - Decisions by guardian.
- Section 24-7A-6.1 - Life-sustaining treatment for unemancipated minors.
- Section 24-7A-6.2 - Consent to health care for certain minors fourteen years of age or older.
- Section 24-7A-7 - Obligations of health-care practitioner.
- Section 24-7A-8 - Health-care information.
- Section 24-7A-9 - Immunities.
- Section 24-7A-10 - Statutory damages.
- Section 24-7A-11 - Capacity.
- Section 24-7A-12 - Effect of copy.
- Section 24-7A-13 - Effect of the Uniform Health-Care Decisions Act.
- Section 24-7A-14 - Judicial relief.
- Section 24-7A-15 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 24-7A-16 - Transitional provisions.
- Section 24-7A-17 - Short title.
- Section 24-7A-18 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.