2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 22 - Public Schools
Article 8B - Charter Schools
- Section 22-8B-1 - Short title.
- Section 22-8B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 22-8B-3 - Purpose.
- Section 22-8B-4 - Charter schools' rights and responsibilities; operation.
- Section 22-8B-4.1 - Charter schools' enrollment procedures.
- Section 22-8B-4.2 - Charter school facilities; standards.
- Section 22-8B-5 - Charter schools; status; local school board authority.
- Section 22-8B-5.1 - Governing body training.
- Section 22-8B-5.2 - Governing body conflicts of interest.
- Section 22-8B-5.3 - Chartering authority; powers; duties; liability.
- Section 22-8B-6 - Charter school requirements; application process; authorization; state board of finance designation required; public hearings; subcommittees.
- Section 22-8B-7 - Appeal of denial, nonrenewal, suspension or revocation; procedures.
- Section 22-8B-8 - Charter application; contents.
- Section 22-8B-9 - Charter school contract; contents; rules.
- Section 22-8B-9.1 - Performance framework.
- Section 22-8B-10 - Charter schools; employees.
- Section 22-8B-11 - Charter schools; maximum number established.
- Section 22-8B-12 - Charter schools; term; oversight and corrective actions; site visits; renewal of charter; grounds for nonrenewal or revocation.
- Section 22-8B-12.1 - Charter school closure; chartering authority protocols; chartering authority duties; distribution of assets.
- Section 22-8B-13 - Charter school financing.
- Section 22-8B-14 - Charter schools stimulus fund created.
- Section 22-8B-14.1 - Repealed.
- Section 22-8B-15 - Repealed.
- Section 22-8B-16 - Public education commission; powers and duties.
- Section 22-8B-17 - Charter schools division; duties.
- Section 22-8B-17.1 - Division; annual report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.