2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 1 - Elections
Article 21 - Federal Voting Rights Compliance
- Section 1-21-1 - Short title.
- Section 1-21-2 - Definitions.
- Section 1-21-3 - Eligibility of new resident and former resident to vote.
- Section 1-21-4 - Application for presidential ballot.
- Section 1-21-5 - Processing application; issuance of ballot; casting of ballot.
- Section 1-21-6 - New resident; former resident; presidential ballot register.
- Section 1-21-7 - Form of presidential ballot.
- Section 1-21-8 - Presidential ballot envelopes.
- Section 1-21-9 - Manner of voting of new residents and former residents.
- Section 1-21-10 - Delivery of presidential ballots to absent voter precincts.
- Section 1-21-11 - Handling presidential ballots by absent voter precinct board.
- Section 1-21-12 - Cancellation of presidential ballot at death.
- Section 1-21-13 - Application of election laws.
- Section 1-21-14 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.