2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 1 - Elections
Article 19 - Campaign Practices
- Section 1-19-1 - Campaign practices; primary election; expenditure of party money.
- Section 1-19-2 to 1-19-15 - Repealed.
- Section 1-19-16 - Campaign practices; printing or publishing campaign material without specifying sponsor; penalty.
- Section 1-19-17 - Campaign practices; circulation of campaign material without specifying sponsor; penalty.
- Section 1-19-18 to 1-19-24 - Repealed.
- Section 1-19-25 - Short title.
- Section 1-19-26 - Definitions.
- Section 1-19-26.1 - Political committees; registration; disclosures.
- Section 1-19-26.2 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 1-19-26.3 - Campaign committee and political committee expenditures; disclosure; telephone calls; records.
- Section 1-19-27 - Reports required; proper filing officer.
- Section 1-19-27.1, 1-19-27.2 - Repealed.
- Section 1-19-28 - Furnishing report forms; political committees; candidates.
- Section 1-19-29 - Time and place of filing reports.
- Section 1-19-29.1 - Campaign funds; limitation on use.
- Section 1-19-30 - Repealed.
- Section 1-19-31 - Contents of report.
- Section 1-19-32 - Inspection of public records.
- Section 1-19-32.1 - Reports examination; forwarding of reports.
- Section 1-19-33 - Repealed.
- Section 1-19-34 - Candidates; political committees; treasurer; bank account; anonymous contributions; contributions from special events.
- Section 1-19-34.1 - Legislative session fundraising prohibition.
- Section 1-19-34.2 - Regulated industry solicitations prohibited.
- Section 1-19-34.3 - Contributions in one name given for another prohibited.
- Section 1-19-34.4 - Education and voluntary compliance; investigations; binding arbitration; referrals for enforcement.
- Section 1-19-34.5 - Presumptions; civil action.
- Section 1-19-34.6 - Civil penalties.
- Section 1-19-34.7 - Contribution limitations; candidates; political committees.
- Section 1-19-35 - Reports and statements; late filing penalty; failure to file.
- Section 1-19-36 - Penalties; criminal enforcement.
- Section 1-19-37 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.