2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Section 43 Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Fund
- Section 59A-43-1 Short title.
- Section 59A-43-2 Purpose.
- Section 59A-43-3 Scope.
- Section 59A-43-4 Definitions.
- Section 59A-43-5 Organization of association.
- Section 59A-43-6 Board of directors.
- Section 59A-43-7 Powers and duties of the association.
- Section 59A-43-8 Plan of operation.
- Section 59A-43-9 Duties and powers of superintendent.
- Section 59A-43-10 Effect of paid claims.
- Section 59A-43-11 Nonduplication of recovery.
- Section 59A-43-12 Prevention of insolvencies.
- Section 59A-43-13 Examination of association; financial reports.
- Section 59A-43-14 Appeals.
- Section 59A-43-15 Recognition of assessment in rates.
- Section 59A-43-16 Immunity.
- Section 59A-43-17 Stay of proceedings; reopening of default judgments.
- Section 59A-43-18 Termination; distribution of funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.