2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47 - Property Law
Section 7D Condominium Act - Protection of Condominium Purchasers
- Section 47-7D-1 Requirement for disclosure statement.
- Section 47-7D-2 Liability for disclosure statement requirements.
- Section 47-7D-3 Disclosure statement; general provisions.
- Section 47-7D-4 Condominiums subject to development rights.
- Section 47-7D-5 Time shares.
- Section 47-7D-6 Condominiums containing conversion buildings.
- Section 47-7D-7 Condominium securities.
- Section 47-7D-8 Purchaser's right to cancel.
- Section 47-7D-9 Resales of units.
- Section 47-7D-10 Escrow of deposits.
- Section 47-7D-11 Release of liens.
- Section 47-7D-12 Conversion buildings.
- Section 47-7D-13 to 47-7D-16 Reserved.
- Section 47-7D-17 Effect of violations on rights of action; attorney's fees.
- Section 47-7D-18 Labeling of promotional material.
- Section 47-7D-19 Declarant's obligation to complete and restore.
- Section 47-7D-20 Substantial completion of units.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.