2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47 - Property Law
Section 7B Condominium Act - Creation, Alteration and Termination of Condominiums
- Section 47-7B-1 Creation of condominium.
- Section 47-7B-2 Unit boundaries.
- Section 47-7B-3 Construction and validity of declaration and bylaws.
- Section 47-7B-4 Description of units.
- Section 47-7B-5 Contents of declaration.
- Section 47-7B-6 Leasehold condominiums.
- Section 47-7B-7 Allocation of common element interests; votes; common expense liabilities.
- Section 47-7B-8 Limited common elements.
- Section 47-7B-9 Plats and plans.
- Section 47-7B-10 Exercise of development rights.
- Section 47-7B-11 Alterations of units.
- Section 47-7B-12 Relocation of boundaries between adjoining units.
- Section 47-7B-13 Subdivision of units.
- Section 47-7B-14 Easement for encroachments.
- Section 47-7B-15 Use for sales purposes.
- Section 47-7B-16 Easement rights.
- Section 47-7B-17 Amendment of declaration.
- Section 47-7B-18 Termination of condominium.
- Section 47-7B-19 Rights of secured lenders.
- Section 47-7B-20 Master associations.
- Section 47-7B-21 Merger or consolidation of condominiums.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.