2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30 - Criminal Offenses
Section 14 Trespass
- Section 30-14-1 Criminal trespass.
- Section 30-14-1.1 Types of trespass; injury to realty; civil damages.
- Section 30-14-2 Consent required for key duplication of educational institutions.
- Section 30-14-3 Penalty.
- Section 30-14-4 Wrongful use of public property; permit; penalties.
- Section 30-14-5 Repealed.
- Section 30-14-6 No trespassing notice; sign contents; posting; requirement; prescribing a penalty for wrongful posting of public lands.
- Section 30-14-7 Repealed.
- Section 30-14-8 Breaking and entering.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.