2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 9 Absentee Voting
- Section 3-9-1 Definitions.
- Section 3-9-2 Repealed.
- Section 3-9-3 Absentee voting; regular or special municipal elections; right to vote.
- Section 3-9-4 Absentee ballot application; rejection; acceptance; issuance of absentee ballot.
- Section 3-9-5 Absentee ballot register.
- Section 3-9-6 Form of absentee ballot; form of absentee ballot envelopes.
- Section 3-9-7 Manner of voting; use of an electronic voting device.
- Section 3-9-8 Care of absentee ballots; destruction of unused ballots by municipal clerk.
- Section 3-9-9 Absent voter precinct.
- Section 3-9-10 Delivery of absentee ballots to absent voter precinct.
- Section 3-9-11 Handling absentee ballots by absent voter precinct boards.
- Section 3-9-12 Canvass; recount or recheck; disposition.
- Section 3-9-13 Voting in person prohibited.
- Section 3-9-13.1 Absentee ballot; conduct of election; when not timely received; emergency procedure for voting and counting.
- Section 3-9-14 Repealed.
- Section 3-9-15 Watchers, challengers, and observers for absent voter precinct.
- Section 3-9-16 Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.