2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 63 Business Improvement Districts
- Section 3-63-1 Short title.
- Section 3-63-2 Purpose of act.
- Section 3-63-3 Definitions.
- Section 3-63-4 District creation; purpose; improvement; authority.
- Section 3-63-5 District; authority; creation.
- Section 3-63-6 Creation by petition.
- Section 3-63-7 Ordinance creating the district.
- Section 3-63-8 Repealed.
- Section 3-63-9 Planning group.
- Section 3-63-10 Notice and hearing.
- Section 3-63-11 Management committee; creation; duties.
- Section 3-63-12 Issuance and sale of bonds.
- Section 3-63-13 Annual assessment; special account.
- Section 3-63-14 Assessments; terms of payment; liens; foreclosure.
- Section 3-63-15 District review.
- Section 3-63-16 Business improvement benefit fee distribution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.