2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 59 Pollution Control Revenue Bonds
- Section 3-59-1 Short title.
- Section 3-59-2 Pollution Control Revenue Bond Act; definitions.
- Section 3-59-3 Legislative intent.
- Section 3-59-4 Additional powers conferred on municipalities.
- Section 3-59-5 Bonds issued to finance projects.
- Section 3-59-6 Security for bonds.
- Section 3-59-7 Requirements respecting lease, or agreement of sale.
- Section 3-59-8 Refunding bonds.
- Section 3-59-9 Use of proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 3-59-10 No contribution by municipality.
- Section 3-59-11 Bonds made legal investments.
- Section 3-59-12 Exemption from taxation.
- Section 3-59-13 Construction of act.
- Section 3-59-14 Proceedings for issuance and sale of bonds; no notice or publication required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.