2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 57 Metropolitan Boundaries for Class A Counties
- Section 3-57-1 Short title.
- Section 3-57-2 Purpose of act.
- Section 3-57-3 Definitions.
- Section 3-57-4 Methods of annexation.
- Section 3-57-5 Annexation by petition to municipality.
- Section 3-57-6 Petition to district court.
- Section 3-57-7 Petition to district court; service and publication of notice.
- Section 3-57-8 Trial and judgment.
- Section 3-57-9 Formation of local public bodies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.