2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 53 Waters; Regulation of Use
- Section 3-53-1 Regulation of watercourses, ponds, wells and cisterns.
- Section 3-53-1.1 New domestic water wells; municipal authority.
- Section 3-53-2 Regulation of water use.
- Section 3-53-2.1 Water resources; county or municipal requirements.
- Section 3-53-3 Irrigation; regulation of public acequias.
- Section 3-53-4 Purchase or lease of canal or ditch; election; assumption of powers and duties when acquired.
- Section 3-53-5 Irrigation of trees and shrubs; assessment of cost against abutting property; manner of making assessment; lien; irrigation of private property; annual charge; payment in advance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.