2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 52 Municipal Transit
- Section 3-52-1 Municipal Transit Law; short title.
- Section 3-52-2 Legislative determination.
- Section 3-52-3 Authorization.
- Section 3-52-4 Powers of authorized municipality.
- Section 3-52-5 Transportation contracts.
- Section 3-52-6 Bond ordinance.
- Section 3-52-7 Terms of bonds.
- Section 3-52-8 Sale of bonds.
- Section 3-52-9 Construction.
- Section 3-52-10 Additional security.
- Section 3-52-11 Foreclosure.
- Section 3-52-12 Legal investments.
- Section 3-52-13 Tax exemptions.
- Section 3-52-14 Declaration of legislative intent.
- Section 3-52-15 Authorization of collective bargaining in municipalities wishing to qualify for grant.
- Section 3-52-16 Coercive action prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.