2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 50 Municipal Parking
- Section 3-50-1 Municipal Parking Law; short title.
- Section 3-50-2 Finding and declaration of necessity.
- Section 3-50-3 Definitions.
- Section 3-50-4 Creation of parking authorities.
- Section 3-50-5 Powers of city.
- Section 3-50-6 Interested officers and employees.
- Section 3-50-7 Planning, zoning and building laws.
- Section 3-50-8 Lease of parking facilities; bids.
- Section 3-50-9 Power to issue bonds.
- Section 3-50-10 Liability on bonds.
- Section 3-50-11 Types of bonds; sources from which payable.
- Section 3-50-12 Form and sale of bonds.
- Section 3-50-13 Provisions of bonds and trust indentures.
- Section 3-50-14 Construction of bond provisions.
- Section 3-50-15 Examination of bond issue by attorney general.
- Section 3-50-16 Remedies of an obligee.
- Section 3-50-17 Additional remedies conferrable to an obligee.
- Section 3-50-18 Bonds; exemption from taxation.
- Section 3-50-19 Aid from federal government.
- Section 3-50-20 Contracts; leases; increase of revenue.
- Section 3-50-21 Validity of law.
- Section 3-50-22 Law controlling.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.