2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 49 Streets, Sidewalks and Public Grounds
- Section 3-49-1 Streets; sidewalks; curbs and gutters; public grounds.
- Section 3-49-2 Straightening or altering streets; exchange of street land for land on new route; consent of owner; deeds.
- Section 3-49-3 Street sprinkling and maintenance; assessment; lien for assessment.
- Section 3-49-4 Sidewalks; repairing; improving; constructing.
- Section 3-49-5 Streets; public grounds; water systems; sewers; sidewalks; assessments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.