2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 48 Refuse; Collection and Disposal
- Section 3-48-1 Refuse; yard waste; definitions.
- Section 3-48-2 Authority to regulate refuse.
- Section 3-48-3 Refuse; authority to collect and dispose; fee.
- Section 3-48-4 Refuse; failure to place in proper container or use refuse collection service; failure to pay charge; assessment.
- Section 3-48-5 Refuse; assessment roll; publication of notice of hearing.
- Section 3-48-6 Refuse; protest meeting; confirmation; finality.
- Section 3-48-7 Refuse; delinquent assessments; penalty; lien; foreclosure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.