2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 45 Municipal Housing
- Section 3-45-1 Municipal Housing Law; short title.
- Section 3-45-2 Finding and declaration of necessity.
- Section 3-45-3 Definitions.
- Section 3-45-4 Powers.
- Section 3-45-5 Creation of authority.
- Section 3-45-6 Prohibited actions.
- Section 3-45-7 Removal of commissioners.
- Section 3-45-8 Eminent domain.
- Section 3-45-9 Operation not for profit.
- Section 3-45-10 Sales, rentals and tenant selection.
- Section 3-45-11 Bonds.
- Section 3-45-12 Form and sale of bonds; interest on certain obligations.
- Section 3-45-13 Provisions of bonds and trust indentures.
- Section 3-45-14 Construction of bond provisions.
- Section 3-45-15 Certification of attorney general.
- Section 3-45-16 Remedies of an obligee.
- Section 3-45-17 Additional remedies conferrable to an obligee.
- Section 3-45-18 Exemption of property from execution sale.
- Section 3-45-19 Exemption of property from taxation.
- Section 3-45-20 Aid from state or federal government.
- Section 3-45-21 Cooperation in undertaking housing projects or affordable housing programs.
- Section 3-45-22 Procedure for exercising powers.
- Section 3-45-23 Supplemental nature of the Municipal Housing Law.
- Section 3-45-24 Housing bonds; legal investments; security; negotiable.
- Section 3-45-25 Law controlling.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.