2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 40 Municipal Cemeteries
- Section 3-40-1 Cemeteries; authorization.
- Section 3-40-2 Cemetery board; appointment of members; term; qualifications.
- Section 3-40-3 Removal of cemetery board members; filling vacancies.
- Section 3-40-4 Cemetery board; duties of municipal clerk.
- Section 3-40-5 Powers and duties of cemetery board.
- Section 3-40-6 Cemeteries; ordinance to enforce regulation.
- Section 3-40-7 Transfer of other cemeteries to cemetery board.
- Section 3-40-8 Deeds to burial lots; execution.
- Section 3-40-9 Acquisition or condemnation of an existing cemetery.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.