2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 4 Disincorporation of Municipality
- Section 3-4-1 Disincorporation; petition; notice of election.
- Section 3-4-2 Disincorporation; ballots.
- Section 3-4-3 Disincorporation; conduct of election.
- Section 3-4-4 Disincorporation; vote required; effect on debts and contracts.
- Section 3-4-5 Disposition of records after disincorporation; pending business.
- Section 3-4-6 Notice of disincorporation; publication.
- Section 3-4-7 Disincorporation; care of property; manager; disposition of funds.
- Section 3-4-8 Income from property of a disincorporated municipality.
- Section 3-4-9 Disincorporation; insufficient income to pay obligations; levy of tax; duty vested in board of county commissioners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.