2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 38 Licenses and Taxes
- Section 3-38-1 Licensing; business activities.
- Section 3-38-2 Denial or revocation of license; hearing.
- Section 3-38-3 Authorization for business registration fee.
- Section 3-38-4 Business licensing; business registration; application to do business; issuance of license or registration; proration of license fee; renewal of registration; staggered periods for business registration.
- Section 3-38-5 Collection; enforcement.
- Section 3-38-6 Lien for license; priority; payment from proceeds of judicial sale; certificate of liens.
- Section 3-38-7 to 3-38-10 Repealed.
- Section 3-38-11 Recompiled.
- Section 3-38-12 Repealed.
- Section 3-38-13 Short title.
- Section 3-38-14 Definitions.
- Section 3-38-15 Authorization of tax; limitations on use of proceeds.
- Section 3-38-16 Exemptions.
- Section 3-38-17 Collection of taxes.
- Section 3-38-17.1 Audit of vendors.
- Section 3-38-17.2 Financial reporting.
- Section 3-38-17.3 Enforcement.
- Section 3-38-18 Collection of delinquencies.
- Section 3-38-18.1 Lien for occupancy tax; payment; certificate of liens.
- Section 3-38-19 Penalties.
- Section 3-38-20 Ordinance requirements.
- Section 3-38-21 Eligible uses of tax proceeds.
- Section 3-38-21.1 Contracting for services.
- Section 3-38-22 Advisory boards created; duties.
- Section 3-38-23 Revenue bonds.
- Section 3-38-24 Refunding bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.