2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 37 Municipal Finances
- Section 3-37-1 Governing body is board of finance; duties of clerk and treasurer.
- Section 3-37-2 Finance; authorization.
- Section 3-37-3 Finance officer; duties; records open to inspection.
- Section 3-37-4 Finance receipts.
- Section 3-37-5 Warrants; execution; registration.
- Section 3-37-6 Accepting or borrowing funds from the federal government.
- Section 3-37-7 Determination of uncollectable account; removal from accounts receivable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.