2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 36 Municipal Liens
- Section 3-36-1 Municipal lien; filing with county clerk; contents of lien; interest on principal amount of utility lien.
- Section 3-36-2 Effect of filing notice of lien.
- Section 3-36-3 Manner of releasing lien.
- Section 3-36-4 Municipal lien; foreclosure; joinder of defendants; contents of complaint; several judgment or decree; lien recitals as prima facie evidence; attorney fee.
- Section 3-36-5 Municipal lien; provisions supplementary to other methods of foreclosing liens.
- Section 3-36-6 Special alternative procedure for the foreclosure of municipal liens by action in rem.
- Section 3-36-7 Application of proceeds from sale of property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.