2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 35 Fire-Fighting Facilities
- Section 3-35-1 Fire-fighting facilities; preliminary plans of contemplated improvement; estimate of cost; assessment plat; provisional order.
- Section 3-35-2 Hearing on provisional order; notice; description of property to be assessed.
- Section 3-35-3 Hearing on provisional order; protest by property owner or interested person; appeal.
- Section 3-35-4 Provisional order; determination of advisability; advertising for bids; contract with lowest bidder.
- Section 3-35-5 Assessment of cost; hearing on assessment roll; notice; objections by property owners.
- Section 3-35-6 Hearing and determination of objections; modification, confirmation or setting aside of assessment; levy of assessments on the assessment roll.
- Section 3-35-7 Lien for assessment; terms of payment.
- Section 3-35-8 Certificates of liability; description of property covered by assessment; bonds to pay cost of work; foreclosure of assessment lien.
- Section 3-35-9 Interest on assessments; penalties after delinquency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.