2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 32 Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Section 3-32-1 Industrial Revenue Bond Act; definitions.
- Section 3-32-2 Short title.
- Section 3-32-3 Addition to definitions.
- Section 3-32-4 Legislative intent.
- Section 3-32-5 Additional legislative intent.
- Section 3-32-5.1 Small communities; definition; attracting physicians.
- Section 3-32-6 Additional powers conferred on municipalities.
- Section 3-32-6.1 Notice to county.
- Section 3-32-7 Bonds issued to finance projects.
- Section 3-32-8 Security for bonds.
- Section 3-32-9 Requirements respecting lease.
- Section 3-32-10 Refunding bonds.
- Section 3-32-11 Use of proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 3-32-12 No contribution by municipality.
- Section 3-32-13 Bonds made legal investments.
- Section 3-32-14 Exemption from taxation.
- Section 3-32-15 Construction of act.
- Section 3-32-16 No notice or publication required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.