2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 31 Revenue Bonds
- Section 3-31-1 Revenue bonds; authority to issue; pledge of revenues; limitation on time of issuance.
- Section 3-31-2 Use of proceeds of bond issue.
- Section 3-31-3 Revenue bonds; terms.
- Section 3-31-3.1 Exemption from taxation.
- Section 3-31-4 Ordinance authorizing revenue bonds; three-fourths majority required; resolution authorizing revenue bonds to be issued and sold to the New Mexico finance authority.
- Section 3-31-5 Revenue bonds not general municipal obligations; authentication.
- Section 3-31-6 Revenue bonds; mandatory rates for utility, joint utility or revenue-producing project; mandamus; impairment of payment.
- Section 3-31-7 Revenue bonds; mortgaging water utility property.
- Section 3-31-8 Revenue bonds; refunding authorization; authority to mortgage municipal utility.
- Section 3-31-9 Refunding bonds; escrow; detail.
- Section 3-31-10 Refunding revenue bonds; terms.
- Section 3-31-11 Refunding revenue bonds; ordinance; resolution.
- Section 3-31-12 Refunding revenue bonds; foreclosure of mortgage.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.