2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 30 Municipal Debt; Voting on Question
- Section 3-30-1 County constitutes a precinct for purpose of voting on municipal debt; single voting division outside municipality.
- Section 3-30-2 Nonresident municipal elector; qualifications.
- Section 3-30-3 Nonresident municipal elector; manner of registering to vote on question of creating a municipal debt; certificate of eligibility.
- Section 3-30-4 Nonresident polling place; duties of the municipal clerk to register nonresident municipal electors.
- Section 3-30-5 General obligation bonds; authority to issue.
- Section 3-30-6 Bond election; qualifications of voters; separation of items; time; publication or posting; ballots.
- Section 3-30-7 Canvass of bond election; certification of results; effect.
- Section 3-30-8 General obligation bonds; issuance; sale; payable.
- Section 3-30-9 Pledge of full faith and credit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.