2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 28 Water or Natural Gas Associations
- Section 3-28-1 Water or natural gas associations; powers.
- Section 3-28-2 Intercommunity water or natural gas supply association; directors.
- Section 3-28-3 Certificate of association.
- Section 3-28-4 Acknowledgment and filing of original certificate; recording of copy.
- Section 3-28-5 Powers of association as body corporate.
- Section 3-28-6 Amendment of certificate of incorporation.
- Section 3-28-7 Notice of first meeting.
- Section 3-28-8 Board of directors; powers.
- Section 3-28-9 Officers or agents; manner of appointment.
- Section 3-28-10 Revenue bond issues.
- Section 3-28-11 Terms and provisions of revenue bond issues.
- Section 3-28-12 Resolution for issuance of bond; execution.
- Section 3-28-13 Payment of bonds.
- Section 3-28-14 Refunding authorization; terms.
- Section 3-28-14.1 Publication of notice after adoption of resolutions; limitation of action.
- Section 3-28-15 Financial assistance.
- Section 3-28-16 Establishment of rates or contracts for service; lien against property served.
- Section 3-28-17 Proceeds from bond issues not to be diverted from purpose.
- Section 3-28-18 Violations of act; penalty.
- Section 3-28-19 Eminent domain.
- Section 3-28-20 Associations not subject to utility laws.
- Section 3-28-21 New Mexico public utility commission public regulation commission jurisdiction.
- Section 3-28-22 Validation; existing association and outstanding bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.