2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 27 Water Facilities
- Section 3-27-1 Potable; authority to acquire and operate water facilities.
- Section 3-27-2 Potable; methods of acquisition; condemnation conveyances authorized; land for appurtenances; public and private use; compensation.
- Section 3-27-3 Potable; jurisdiction over water facilities and source.
- Section 3-27-4 Potable; charges and assessments for maintenance and extension; lien; frontage tax for water service.
- Section 3-27-5 Potable; contracts for acquiring and supplementing supply; storage; payments from water charges; joint water supply contracts between two or more municipalities.
- Section 3-27-6 Judicial examination, approval and confirmation.
- Section 3-27-7 Hearing; costs; review.
- Section 3-27-8 Furnishing or selling water outside of corporate limits.
- Section 3-27-9 Emergency water supply fund created; expenditure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.