2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 25 Gas Utility
- Section 3-25-1 Gas or geothermal utility; acquisition by municipality; intent of legislature; self-liquidating project; liberal construction.
- Section 3-25-2 Gas or geothermal utility; authorization to acquire; charges.
- Section 3-25-3 Natural gas or geothermal utility; extent of facilities; distribution to consumers beyond the municipal boundary; within the boundary of another municipality; approval of other municipality and public regulation commission.
- Section 3-25-4 Financing acquisition of gas or geothermal utility.
- Section 3-25-5 Gas or geothermal utility; eminent domain power; procedure.
- Section 3-25-6 Gas or geothermal utility; lease agreement; operating agreement; option to purchase; election on question of acquisition, issuance of bonds and lease agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.