2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 24 Electric Utility
- Section 3-24-1 Electric utility; municipality may acquire and operate; certain municipalities may acquire by contract or condemnation.
- Section 3-24-2 Electric utility; charges.
- Section 3-24-3 Electric utility; municipality serving a governmental agency.
- Section 3-24-4 Jurisdiction over land of electric utility.
- Section 3-24-5 Electric utility; eminent domain power.
- Section 3-24-6 Electric utility; power to issue revenue bonds.
- Section 3-24-7 Limitations on electric utility of municipality.
- Section 3-24-8 Electric utility; limitation on right to acquire system beyond five-mile limit.
- Section 3-24-9 Electric utility; rates, charges and service conditions beyond five-mile limit; rate, charge and service standards; fees paid by municipality.
- Section 3-24-10 Contracts with electric utilities for the operation of facilities.
- Section 3-24-11 Short title.
- Section 3-24-12 Legislative intent.
- Section 3-24-13 Limitation on applicability of the Municipal Electric Generation Act.
- Section 3-24-14 Additional powers conferred on municipalities.
- Section 3-24-15 Contract for participation in and operation and management of jointly owned generating facility; sharing of costs of on proportional basis.
- Section 3-24-16 Municipal liability.
- Section 3-24-17 Application of municipal money or property.
- Section 3-24-18 Exemption from certain acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.