2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 23 Public Utilities
- Section 3-23-1 Municipal utility; service charges; deposits; discontinuance of water service for nonpayment of charges; supplemental method.
- Section 3-23-2 Election on question of acquiring utility.
- Section 3-23-3 Municipal utility; approval of New Mexico public utility commission.
- Section 3-23-4 Municipal utility; use of revenue.
- Section 3-23-5 Municipal utility; duty to maintain and improve.
- Section 3-23-5.1 Municipal utility permanent fund.
- Section 3-23-6 Charge for service of municipal utility becomes a lien against the property served; exception.
- Section 3-23-7 Appointment of receiver; qualifications; powers.
- Section 3-23-8 Municipal utility; receiver's certificates.
- Section 3-23-9 Municipal utility; levy and collection of taxes not terminated by receivership.
- Section 3-23-10 Municipal utility; board of utility commissioners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.