2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 22 Historic Districts and Landmarks
- Section 3-22-1 Historic District and Landmark Act; short title.
- Section 3-22-1.1 Definition.
- Section 3-22-2 Purpose.
- Section 3-22-3 Establishment of historic districts and landmarks by zoning.
- Section 3-22-4 Historic areas and landmarks; authorization to expend funds, to enter into agreements and, where necessary, exercise power of eminent domain.
- Section 3-22-5 Historic areas and landmarks; construction of this act.
- Section 3-22-6 Applicability to state capital outlay projects; limitation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.