2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 21 Zoning Regulations
- Section 3-21-1 Zoning; authority of county or municipality.
- Section 3-21-2 Jurisdiction of a county or municipal zoning authority.
- Section 3-21-2.1 Certain municipalities; changing the zoning or use of certain areas; election allowed.
- Section 3-21-3 Procedure for extraterritorial zoning.
- Section 3-21-3.1 Additional procedures for extraterritorial zoning and subdivision regulation.
- Section 3-21-3.2 Extraterritorial zoning in class A counties; procedures.
- Section 3-21-3.3 Extraterritorial zoning jurisdiction; concurrent authority for certain counties.
- Section 3-21-4 Extraterritorial zoning ordinance; enforcement and administration; appeals.
- Section 3-21-4.1 Extraterritorial zoning ordinances adopted under former law.
- Section 3-21-5 Zoning; conformance to comprehensive plan.
- Section 3-21-6 Zoning; mode of determining regulations, restrictions and boundaries of district; public hearing required; notice.
- Section 3-21-7 Appointment of a zoning commission; duties; preliminary report and hearing.
- Section 3-21-8 Appeals to zoning authority; grounds; stay of proceedings.
- Section 3-21-9 Zoning; appeal.
- Section 3-21-10 Zoning enforcement.
- Section 3-21-11 Conflicts between zoning regulations and other statutes and ordinances.
- Section 3-21-12 County zoning authority; authority to contract.
- Section 3-21-13 Zoning enforcement by counties.
- Section 3-21-14 Adoption of county zoning ordinances.
- Section 3-21-15 Special zoning districts; short title.
- Section 3-21-16 Purpose of act.
- Section 3-21-17 Definitions.
- Section 3-21-18 Special zoning district.
- Section 3-21-19 Zoning commission.
- Section 3-21-20 Election of members to the commission.
- Section 3-21-21 Powers of the commission.
- Section 3-21-22 Procedures for regulations or restrictions.
- Section 3-21-23 Ordinance; penalty; remedies.
- Section 3-21-24 Enforcement.
- Section 3-21-25 Judicial review.
- Section 3-21-26 Costs incurred by zoning commission of special zoning district; fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.