2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 20 Subdivisions; Planning and Platting
- Section 3-20-1 Definitions.
- Section 3-20-2 Subdivision; description.
- Section 3-20-3 Contents of plat; acknowledgment.
- Section 3-20-4 Streets and alleys.
- Section 3-20-5 County and municipal jurisdiction over subdivision; concurrent jurisdiction; acceptance of unapproved streets; exercise of jurisdiction.
- Section 3-20-6 Subdivision in unincorporated area; approval of county commission.
- Section 3-20-7 Subdivision within the platting jurisdiction of a municipality; approval of the planning authority; procedure; filing fee; notice of hearing.
- Section 3-20-8 Alternate summary procedure.
- Section 3-20-9 Subdivision within platting jurisdiction of a county and municipality; dual approval.
- Section 3-20-9.1 Plat approval; proof of adequate water supply on lands from which irrigation water rights have been severed.
- Section 3-20-10 Filing in office of county clerk; duties of county clerk.
- Section 3-20-11 Dedication for public use.
- Section 3-20-12 Vacation or partial vacation of plat; approval of government having jurisdiction; duties of county clerk.
- Section 3-20-13 Vacation; rights of utility.
- Section 3-20-14 Penalties for transferring lots in unapproved subdivisions.
- Section 3-20-15 Approval necessary for utility protection.
- Section 3-20-16 Validation of deeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.