2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 19 Planning and Platting
- Section 3-19-1 Creation of planning commission.
- Section 3-19-2 Appointment, term, removal of commission.
- Section 3-19-3 Chairman; regular meetings; records.
- Section 3-19-4 Powers of commission.
- Section 3-19-5 Planning and platting jurisdiction.
- Section 3-19-6 Subdivision regulations.
- Section 3-19-7 Platting of street lines by planning commission.
- Section 3-19-8 Appeal.
- Section 3-19-9 Master plan; purposes.
- Section 3-19-10 Adoption of a master plan.
- Section 3-19-11 Legal status of master plan.
- Section 3-19-12 Approval constitutes amendment to master plan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.