2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 17 Ordinances
- Section 3-17-1 Ordinances; purposes.
- Section 3-17-2 Ordinances; style.
- Section 3-17-3 Notice by publication of certain proposed ordinances.
- Section 3-17-4 Ordinances; roll call vote; adoption.
- Section 3-17-5 Proof of ordinance; authentication; publication; effective date; codification.
- Section 3-17-6 Codes adopted and enforced by reference; availability.
- Section 3-17-7 Water conservation and drought management plans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.