2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 16 Combined Municipal Organizations
- Section 3-16-1 Combined city-county municipal corporations; definitions.
- Section 3-16-2 Combined organization; charter committee; proposed charter; election; ballots.
- Section 3-16-3 Approval of charter at election; legislative body for combined organization.
- Section 3-16-4 Charter; contents.
- Section 3-16-5 Date for commencing operation of new organization; disapproval of charter; effect.
- Section 3-16-6 Powers of combined organization.
- Section 3-16-7 County officers at time of city and county consolidation; duties.
- Section 3-16-8 Justices of the peace magistrates at time of city and county consolidation; duties; vacancies.
- Section 3-16-9 Municipal judges to be provided for in charter.
- Section 3-16-10 Pending cases in courts not to be affected by consolidation.
- Section 3-16-11 Probate judges and district judges at time of consolidation; effect.
- Section 3-16-12 Real and personal property taxes; assessment, levy and collection.
- Section 3-16-13 Books and records of combined organization; filing of instruments.
- Section 3-16-14 Assets and liabilities of city and county vest in combined organization; exceptions.
- Section 3-16-15 Continuation of prosecutions, ordinances, rights, privileges and franchises.
- Section 3-16-16 City and county property vests in combined organization.
- Section 3-16-17 Substitution of combined organization in pending court proceedings.
- Section 3-16-18 Collection of taxes; budgets; powers and duties of officers of combined organization.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.