2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 14 Commission-Manager Form of Government; Municipalities Over 1,000
- Section 3-14-1 Commission-manager; application to municipalities over three thousand.
- Section 3-14-2 Commission-manager; special election for adoption.
- Section 3-14-3 Commission-manager; certifying results of election; recording; affirmative vote; organization.
- Section 3-14-4 Commission-manager; charter.
- Section 3-14-5 Commission-manager; boundaries; retention of general powers.
- Section 3-14-6 Commission-manager; districts for selection of commissioners; redistricting.
- Section 3-14-7 Commission-manager; candidates for office; write-in ballots.
- Section 3-14-8 Commissioners; special election; terms.
- Section 3-14-9 Vacancies in commission.
- Section 3-14-10 Commission-manager; selection of mayor; duties.
- Section 3-14-11 Commission meetings; disclosure.
- Section 3-14-12 Powers vested in commission; duties of commission.
- Section 3-14-13 Manager; employment; qualifications; salary.
- Section 3-14-14 Manager; duties; attendance at meetings; budget.
- Section 3-14-15 Commissioner-manager; departments; directors.
- Section 3-14-16 Commission-manager; recall; election; ballot; effect; filling vacancies.
- Section 3-14-17 Commission-manager; referendum; subjects petition; election; effect; repeal of emergency measure.
- Section 3-14-18 Commission-manager; initiative; failure of commission to adopt; election.
- Section 3-14-19 Abandonment of commission-manager government.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.