2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 12 Governing Body of Municipality
- Section 3-12-1 Vacancy on governing body.
- Section 3-12-1.1 Election of members of governing bodies; requiring residency.
- Section 3-12-2 Governing body; corporate authority; legislative body; members of council and boards of trustees; quorum.
- Section 3-12-2.1 Governing body; mayor-council; change in number of members.
- Section 3-12-3 Governing body; powers and duties.
- Section 3-12-4 Governing body to provide for creation of certain appointive offices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.