2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 11 Mayor-Council Municipality; Mayor
- Section 3-11-1 Powers of mayor; applicability.
- Section 3-11-2 Mayor; vacated office; appointment by governing body.
- Section 3-11-3 Mayor; presiding officer of governing body; limitation on vote.
- Section 3-11-4 Mayor; chief executive officer; powers.
- Section 3-11-5 Mayor; appointment of officers after election.
- Section 3-11-6 Mayor; authority to appoint, supervise and discharge employees.
- Section 3-11-7 Additional powers of mayor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.